The leaders in green recycling and organic products
We are a privately-held Maryland corporation dedicated to the removal, receipt and recycling of organic waste. When you need recycling services or organic materials, you shouldn’t have to find a different source for each part of the job. Use Recycled Green Industries, the single source for:
- Bioretention Blends – including SHA BSM (Spec. 920.01.05), MDE Bioretention Soil(Specs. B.4.1 & B.3.2), Montgomery County Perlite Blend, PG County Blend, Carroll County Blend, and many other engineer designed specifications
- SHA Topsoil (920.01.02), SHA Compost (920.02.05), SHA Select Borrow (916.01.01), SHA Common Borrow (916.01.04).
- Engineered Growth Media for Greenroofs
- Custom Soil Blends, Compost & Mulch to Specs
- Hauling & Receiving of Organic Debris
- Soil Installation & Removal
- Site Clearing, Grinding, Grading & Removal of Landscape Debris
- Equipment Rental
Today, the company’s site clearing operations and organic waste collection programs fuel its recycling operations. With four facilities totaling nearly 140 acres, the company has the processing capacity to divert more than 600,000 cubic yards of organic waste each year. Recycled materials are then delivered via the company’s in-house distribution network to construction and landscape contractors across the region – in the form of custom-engineered soil blends, mulch, compost, structural fill, and recycled aggregate.